View Profile Mute-8

All 30 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

stop your bitching

i really don't see what everyone's complaining about. It victimless humour, unless you count MGS. It's not a bad flash. Everyone else can go die.

translation fail

im going with 6/10 because i think if the translation didn't suck so hard, it might have been an alright movie. As it happens, whoever or whatever your using to translate to English is really bad. L to grammar.

brysew responds:

Translate I helped program "PROMT 8", I did not expect that this so bad in English... But this well translates from English to Russian :-D

yes, thank you, we all know what epitph is.

All this is is showing a map that you didn't make and that everyone who plays halo already knows about. No only is this the completely wrong site to post this kind of movie (go to machinima.com or something) but it's just not worth watching.

great

love it. Really nice work.

Another success

Yeh that game is hard....

AWESOME

lol that is pretty sweet. What are you going to do with it though? It feel like it needs a backstory or something...

OMG

this is best animation ive seen in anything EVER - flash or not

yes, die closed minded american fascists.

Alright, this is awesome. Loved the rest of the series and all the other cartoons, sock, spoilsbury toast boy, etc. Keep making them they are awesome even if some people dont get the humour. The voices are still hilarious.

WHOA damn

Is this all sprite animation? Wahtever it is, its pretty intense. 5 + 10

meh

it was kinda funny but the animation was a bit slow. Wat fps are you animating at?

MarioFlashMovies responds:

was 23 and now 25.

Life took my lemons then broke both my legs

Sam @Mute-8